To Download and Install:
- Click here to download and save this workout program to a folder on your computer. The file is called (gfphase1_08.exe) and is approximately 4.3 MB in size.
- After you have downloaded the (gfphase1_08.exe) file, use the Windows Explorer to locate this file in the folder you downloaded it to.
- Once you have located this file using the Windows Explorer, double-click on the file to invoke the installation process and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After this workout program has been successfully installed, start ProTrack and open a user database or create a new one. User database files will have a (.pro) extension.
- After a user database has been opened or created, click on the the Open Template… button from the Workout Log. This will allow you to open a workout template file. Workout template files will have a (.wtp) extension.
- From the Open an Existing Workout Template dialog, double-click on the General Fitness folder. The General Fitness folder should be located under C:Program FilesDakotaFit SoftwareProTrack 2008Workout Templates.
- Double-click on the Phase 1-Beg folder, then double-click on the 2, 3, or 4 days-week folder and then double-click on the Week 1 folder.
- Double-click on Workout 1.wtp. You will now notice workout 1 for week 1 loaded into the Workout Log.